Sunday, November 24, 2013

What Others See

We hear over and over in religious circles that we shouldn't care what others think of us, but many of us don't think much of ourselves.  Of course, this is reversed as well.  There are some people, when I see how highly they regard themselves, I have thought to myself, "what do they see when they look in the mirror, that I'm obviously missing?"  I've gone through life feeling really badly about myself and I know it's had an impact on many areas of my life that could have been so much different.  Feeling unattractive really does affect the way we present ourselves.  Two things changed when watching this video.  One, the realization that many of us see ourselves much more negatively than others do.  Two, I am absolutely in love with this artist for doing this!

http://www.upworthy.com/2-people-described-the-same-person-to-a-forensic-artist-and-this-is-what-happene?g=2

No comments:

Post a Comment