Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Proverbs 31 Woman

When I first began to follow Messiah, I felt like there was just no job for me to do.  All these years later, I now feel like I'm about as busy as I can be and still get anything accomplished!  Do you ever have so much going on, it feels you're overlooking things?  As I purposely shuffled the new catalogue aside to upload the latest episode of BEFORE It Was HEADLINES It Was PROPHECY, I was aware that the catalogue needs to be done this week, and the store needs to be updated, and there are plans for the inventory room.  The business seems to be doing well, definitely meeting some needs, and there are a couple more new products in the works.  I'm excited to be able to offer natural health care products, and kosher soap with Scripture on the packaging, and a business to my descendants.  

Tomorrow a new pasture will be in existence here at Goshen.  Three sides are already fenced and I'm absolutely delighted to have help coming to assist me in accomplishing the end of the task.  Before you think I'm really amazing, I didn't do the three sides that are already in existence.  This last side is just a matter of connecting what's already there.

I walked past the green house this morning, opened the door to delight in the fact it is ready for winter!  And I now know for sure what rice looks like as it begins to grow.  Hopefully, I'll have at least enough of a rice harvest for seeds to plant.  I know I'm grimacing, just thinking about GMO rice containing human DNA as I type this.  After my failed attempt last spring, I'm thankful to have this project in the works now.

The Goshen Gazette has some wonderful contributors and our readership is increasing.  The canning is done and it looks like I will have plenty of writing projects for the winter.  I remember back a few projects ago, I thought for sure YHWH would be bringing more folks on board before now.  I bought the Five-Fold Ministry meeting table 3 1/2 years ago, thinking it would be in use by now . . .  Instead, my Father the King has increased what is to be established, and certainly made some serious changes in me.

I awaken before daylight and as I thought of the busy day, I heard the most wonderful words from my Abba.
"You said you wanted to be a Proverbs 31 Woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment