Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reality

Sometimes life gets a bit overwhelming, even for a princess, and that's when El Shaddai serves us up a little reminder of just "who we are" and more importantly "Whose we are!"  This past week has been seriously tense and I have literally prayed many times over, Psalm 141:3 Set a watch, O YHWH, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.  He has been faithful to answer that prayer, and I've been seriously aware at the number of times I needed to repeat that prayer!

As I was settling into acceptance of one of the stranger situations in which I've found myself, and believe me, I do have a history of strange situations, the true desire of my heart was to glorify Abba.  I didn't want to bring dishonor to His Holy Name.  I've been watching myself in many situations since Aviv and something is just different.  I have a different perspective about my presence in any circumstance.  My presence in any circumstance is only to bring glory and pleasure to Abba and to reflect Messiah.  That is literally my only purpose.  Also, in that, my absence is to be any place Abba or Messiah are not welcome.

Since the day I heard Abba tell me to prepare practically, I've become much more conscious of what is necessary and what is extra baggage.  The morning I heard Him tell me to prepare practically, by that evening I had purchased three new goats.  One has become a wonderful milk goat and another one became a mother just this week, to two doelings!  In practical preparation terms, that means there are now only four does on the entire place that are related to one of the bucks and no does related to the other buck.  This practical preparation is taking shape quickly!

I've had a tinge of sadness, as I realize, life is changing rapidly, but not nearly as much sadness as I would have thought.  It's simply reality.  I can't move forward into the promise, while clinging to past hopes.  So, last week I found out the guilt could be forgiven and this week, I let go of the last of the past . . . to embrace the promise.  I've got work to do to prepare practically, and although the average person wouldn't see the similarity between Kate Middleton and myself, but we're both royalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment